Rachel Hedman has made the news as an individual artist as well as her work with Story Crossroads.
Files are available to be emailed upon your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bigger video files are available through using http://www.wetransfer.com and using your email coming from email@example.com.
PAST MEDIA COVERAGE OF STORY CROSSROADS:
- Salt Lake Tribune coverage of Inaugural 2016 Story Crossroads Festival with link
- KUTV coverage of Inaugural 2016 with link
- Murray Journal posted June 22, 2017 – Storytellers entertain under Murray Park
- Murray Journal posted June 25, 2018 – Story Crossroads: More than Mother Goose in a bonnet
- BYU radio full hour coverage with The Apple Seed storytelling radio show
- South Journal Journal posted July 25, 2018 – Storytelling makes its way to backyards and living rooms along Wasatch Front
- Murray Journal March 2019 highlighting feed-in festival Murray Storytelling Showcase with a couple paragraphs dedicated to Story Crossroads
- Fox 13 News, Good Day Utah, aired on Monday, May 11, 2020 ranging from 7:15am-9:45am with six 2-minute pieces
- Share a Story Podcast, aired during week of 2020 Story Crossroads Spectacular with an interview with Executive Director Rachel Hedman
- West Jordan Journal – August 2020 on Spectacular, The Big Why Panel, and resuming House Concerts, see page 4
- Utah Stories mentioned along with other storytelling festivals and events in Utah, published October 27, 2020, written by Kristen Clay
- Good Things Utah on ABC4 – aired on May 7, 2021 and link connects to film plus article
- The Daily Universe with article by Kristine Kim – came out May 10, 2021
Rachel as Leader
Helping to run the Story Crossroads Festival, photo credit – Loren Niemi
Rachel as Awardee
Receiving the ORACLE award through the National Storytelling Network, photo credit – Paul Porter